Anyone who knows me knows how deeply I love Olympic National Park.
Out of all the places I’ve traveled to, nothing comes close to the immense happiness, peace, and contentment I feel within the park. That being said, you can only imagine the excitement I feel when I get to shoot an amazing couple in a place that feels like home. So when I reached out to vendors to put together this Lake Cushman elopement, I was absolutely ecstatic.
Back in June, I put together some styled shoots for photographers wanting to build their portfolios on the West Coast. This was one of the styled shoots, and I have to say, it might have just been my favorite.
Lake Cushman is located on the east side of the park, just two short hours from Seattle, nestled between the cutest towns. During the day, the lake is bustling with visitors throwing birthday parties and having summer bbqs, but by night, this place turns into a peaceful paradise. Before this shoot, I had never actually visited the lake, though I had seen pictures and was blown away by its beauty.
I knew going into the Lake Cushman elopement shoot that I wanted it to be boho, timeless, and colorful. I was amazed at just how well Jacki, the amazing florist, was able to bring this vision of mine to life. I immediately saw Cristina, the beautiful bride, in her flower crown and thought of the movie Midsommar by Ari Aster. The movie is a thriller and definitely isn’t a happy movie, but the florals within the film are stunning and very similar to what Jacki created for us.
The beautiful location really tied everything together. The mountains, pine trees, and epic sunset we experienced was nothing short of incredible. If you’re on the fence about planning your very own Lake Cushman elopement, let this be your sign.
Check out more elopements that took place in Olympic National Park and helpful resources below!
- Golden Hour Ruby Beach Elopement
- Sunrise Hurricane Ridge Elopement
- Olympic National Park Elopement Guide
- Washington State Elopement Guide
Lastly, a huge special thanks to the incredible vendor team that helped put this shoot together.
- Florist: Millsweet Flower Co.
- Hair and Makeup: Glammed by Bella
- Dress: Baltic Born
- Models: Cristina and Ryan Termure
Lake Cushman Elopement Packages
- 4 hours – 1.5 days of elopement coverage anywhere in Washington
- A personalized elopement planning experience with unlimited assistance
- Personalized elopement location recommendations
- Vendor, lodging, and activity recommendations
- Assistance and information to help you with permits, licenses, etc.
- 90+ page elopement planning guide filled with tips and tricks
- Customized elopement timelines
- Optional complimentary officiant services
- Online gallery with full resolution images and printing rights
- 24-48 hour sneak peeks to share with the world
- Travel fees to anywhere in Washington are already included
- Starting at $6,500
Don’t forget your FREE elopement guide!
An all-in-one planning guide for all things elopements! Whether you’re hoping to hike through the mountains of Washington or sip a margarita on the beaches of California, this comprehensive elopement guide has everything you need to know about how to plan the perfect elopement.
You? You’re the kind of person that gets a lil’ teary eyed looking at an epic view…
That moment when you turn to the person you’re with and ask, “Are you seeing this?” I live for it. Places with trees and mountains and soft breezes that make you say, “I can’t believe this place exists,” I spend pretty much all of my free time searching for and exploring them.
These places have always felt like home to me. And if you’re the kind of person who also feels more at home surrounded by trees than by people? Then we’ll get along really well. The Pacific Northwest is full of secret spots that are too special to share with just anyone. But it would make me happy to share them with you on your wedding day.
(I promise you won’t regret it.)
P.S. I’m Brianna. My mission is to create custom, one-of-a-kind elopement experiences in the Pacific Northwest that allow couples to fully immerse themselves in the highest levels of excitement and wonder on a day designed exclusively for them.