Can we daydream together, for a sec?
Imagine it’s your wedding day…
And you wake up feeling excited, not nervous.
Instead of stressing about details, last night, you slept soundly in your beautiful Airbnb nestled in the mountains.
This morning, you get to cook breakfast with the person you’re about to do life with, not scramble to make sure your day stays on schedule down to five-minute intervals.
You’re not going to a church to put on a show for your extended family today. You’re going hiking through a forest with your best friend.
And instead of spending hours posing for photos, you and your person will take in the view together, share a secluded picnic, make promises to each other as the sun sets, and do whatever else it is that you love to do together.
Because this day? It’s not about anyone else. It’s about the two of you.
“Hiring Brianna was the best decision I’ve ever made. I cannot emphasize enough how incredible she is.” – Samantha + Thomas
A WEDDING DAY THAT FEELS LIKE… YOU?
“As much as we love our families, this was the perfect way for us to do it. We didn’t want to put on a show for everybody and wear fancy clothes and buy everybody dinner. There are so many distractions with a regular wedding. With our wedding, it was just me and him… and it was really magical. You know it’s real and it’s genuine when it’s just the two of you saying your vows. It’s really special that way.” – Nicki
“Brianna seriously knows her stuff. She creates works of art.” – Savannah + Holden
“I wonder if some people don’t even realize this is an option…”
– Nicole (and, if I’m being real, every couple I’ve worked with that has eloped. Eloping is pretty magical)
Just in case you need it (coming from a people pleaser, herself)
Here’s your *official* permission slip to…
- Choose a meaningful experience over an open bar with your cousin Craig
- Pick any place in the Pacific Northwest (or let me show you my favorites) and be blown away by the natural beauty, instead of spending your day inside
- Enjoy your first dance under the stars, not in front of a live audience
- Focus on each other, not on posing a certain way for pictures
- Leave logistics like vendors, lodging, location scouting, and activities to me, so you don’t have to stress about anything leading up to your big day
“She went above and beyond.” – Jamie + Alex
YOU’RE THE ONES MAKING PROMISES TO EACH OTHER
So this day should be about you.
Whether you want to hop on a hot air balloon and drift across Northern California with a bottle of wine…
…or spend your day snacking on decadent food with a gorgeous view of a forest valley and no place else to be…
…or read your vows in a hidden part of Olympic National Park with the mountains as your quiet, humble witnesses…
I’m very much here to help you make it happen. And of course, to capture every special moment you share with each other and with your surroundings along the way.
“Brianna is so much more than just a photographer. She’s a full on elopement planner.” – Jenna + Nick
My job as YOUR PNW elopement photographer?
To make your daydream come true.
Permits? I got ‘em. Locations? Let me show you the PNW like you’ve never seen it before. Licenses? Yep, we’ll make your marriage more than Facebook official, I promise. Poses? I have a few up my sleeve, but it’s more my style to have you relax and just be yourselves. Your authentic love is pretty darn beautiful.
You may be asking yourself, won’t it be weird to have this girl we’ve never met follow us around with a camera all day?
And the answer is don’t worry, we can talk about our dogs.
“Brianna has a true talent. She captures the environment of the day. Her photos tell a story. We recommend her to everyone.” – Katie + Patrick
THE EXPERIENCE IS SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST PRETTY PICTURES…
BUT I PROMISE YOU’LL GET THOSE TOO.
01. PERSONALIZED LOCATION LISTS
Jaw-dropping landscapes are kind of my thing. And those hidden gem locations? I know how to find them.
Upon booking, you’ll be sent an in-depth questionnaire that I’ve perfected over the last three years. Your answers help me see your elopement vision and choose locations made specifically for the two of you, whether that’s on top of a mountain in Washington State or on a sandy beach in Southern California.
02. VENDOR, LODGING, AND ACTIVITY RECOMMENDATIONS
Contacting and getting quotes from vendors is time consuming, which is why I do the dirty-work for you. Give me a budget and I’ll find vendors perfect for you. The same goes for lodging and activities. Zip-lining anyone?
P.S. Want me to actually book the vendors? Consider my all-inclusive elopement packages.
03. PERMIT AND LICENSE ASSISTANCE
The last thing you need to stress about is obtaining permits and licenses, which is why I do it for you. I will send you everything you need to know about how to apply for a location permit (if applicable) as well as a marriage license.
And if you’re really lost… don’t sweat it. I’ll fill out the applications and send the pick-up information your way.
04. TIMELINES ON TIMELINES ON TIMELINES
How much photo coverage do I need? When is the best time of day to get that dreamy light? When should we have our ceremony to avoid the crowds?
Having shot 100+ elopements as a Pacific Northwest elopement photographer, I know a thing or two about building a seamless timeline. I’ll send you a questionnaire to help me build a day based around the most important aspects of your day.
WHERE IN THE WORLD SHOULD WE ELOPE?
Take the FREE quiz to find the perfect place to say “I do!”
From the jagged snow-capped mountains of Washington to the lush tropical forest of Hawaii, your options are endless.
Upon booking, I’ll send you an in-depth questionnaire, all to create a personalized location list, because let’s be honest… if I had to choose between Washington and Hawaii, I’d have a hard time choosing too.
Elopements allow us to explore some of Earth’s most beautiful places. As a PNW elopement photographer, I’m extremely passionate about abiding by and educating clients on Leave No Trace principles. I believe in keeping the Earth clean for generations to come.
AN EASY-GOING PROCESS FOR EASY-GOING COUPLES
Here’s what happens next…
- Inquire and we’ll talk through your entire elopement vision over a *virtual* coffee date. We’ll brainstorm and begin crafting up that perfect elopement day. And if you don’t have a vision just yet, no worries. I’m here to help you create one.
- This is the fun part. I’ll send you questionnaires, detailed location and vendor rcommendations, and so much more. Don’t be freaked out when I know more about your relationship than you do!
- That vision of yours you had in the beginning? It becomes a reality. You’ll elope and then relive the magical day over and over again through your images taken in epic places around the world.
“Brianna will make your wedding dreams come true!!” – Lauren + Alex
“What are you waiting for? Book her NOW!” – Haley + Will